Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Reactions: Blender

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Wrong.
It is confirmed no number one goalie will be determined before the season starts.
Tenas is very good I'd say.

They can say it but I don’t believe it. Even if it’s open competition of sorts, Donnarumma isn’t staying amid he has to back up. I can’t imagine AT is trying to stay if he knows he is buried as third choice either

Yeah, unless they are cashing in on Donnrumma or loaning someone out, I would it’s Tenas on the block.

He just had two assists for Palmeiras and is getting some good first team minutes.
Was Tenas that highly thought of as Barca? Like even compared to Inaki Pena or some of the other non-MATS goalies they’ve had in house. If I remember right he is small but skilled but haven’t paid too much attention

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
We’ll see. I’m not so sure Roque is on the block now that Flick is in charge.

Speaking of Barca rumors, Flick apparently wanted Felix at Bayern and would be open to his coming back on loan again.
Meh I’m indifferent of Roque:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
They can say it but I don’t believe it. Even if it’s open competition of sorts, Donnarumma isn’t staying amid he has to back up. I can’t imagine AT is trying to stay if he knows he is buried as third choice either

Was Tenas that highly thought of as Barca? Like even compared to Inaki Pena or some of the other non-MATS goalies they’ve had in house. If I remember right he is small but skilled but haven’t paid too much attention

From what I know he was touted higher than Pena, but then Pena went out on loan and did well and that was the end of it at the time. Barca were going to offer Tenas a deal after his contract expired, but then PSG stepped in.

My interest at present lies in my fantasy FM save where a Barca owned MLS club brings him in as a GK.

I saw something where City were interested. At this rate they may just want to buy River Plate. Would pay for itself in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Yes Tenas is very good but small.

Why would they mesh with Dr's confidence is it isn't true?

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Maybe you can explain, but what’s the logic behind these long contracts? Didn’t they do away with amortizing over longer than five years?
Chelsea ownership have already answered that.. they say all their young purchase as investment and therefore by holding a player from 18 to 25 years old, they also control his market value in case they need to sell.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yes Tenas is very good but small.

Why would they mesh with Dr's confidence is it isn't true?
I think PSG just wants to add assets and worry about the rest later. Who else is going to pay for DR if he wants to leave? Juventus already added their GK.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You guys after you sell Alisson to the Saudis
Honestly if we sold Alisson to
Saudi, we’d probably just stick with Kelleher and get a Kelleher backup. Maybe even Jaros

But again new manager so who knows. I could see them at least trying Kelleher until January either way. It’s certainly what Klopp would have done, but Klopp ain’t here. Also we don’t know if Slot requires that style goalie or not. Just way too many variables right now. Don’t think LFC will be doing a ton until after Euros/Copa.

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
He's better than Porro defensively and thus maybe more suited for a 4 man defense, if Ange is willing to die on that hill. Neither Porro and Udogie are ideal to be anything else but wingbacks.
Both of them are considered to be one of the best in their respective positions in the league. Trying to displace them is pretty darn low priority.

I mentioned Geertruida because he can fill in and offer something else, and he should be able to play more due to his positional flexibility.

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I don't have any side in this fight, but Fati is more of a bust than Asensio ever was. Was it because of Barca per se? I don't really see so. Some players just bust, I think that South Korean Barca prodigy was more of a Barcelona development bust fault than Fati. Asensio's problem was that he was slightly overhyped and then injuries killed him, while someone like Dani Carvajal has no hype but is an absolutely insane player. He is RM's best player after Bellingham easily.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jussi

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I think PSG just wants to add assets and worry about the rest later. Who else is going to pay for DR if he wants to leave? Juventus already added their GK.
I don't think that's a problem. Plenty of teams have asked about him.
But again why would PSG take an official stance on the position being wide open just for the sake of it?
They're both entertaining offers and opening the competition.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don't think that's a problem. Plenty of teams have asked about him.
But again why would PSG take an official stance on the position being wide open just for the sake of it?
They're both entertaining offers and opening the competition.
Plenty of teams like who? Saudi? Looks like Saudi after keepers this summer in general. I think PSG just wants assets.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I don't have any side in this fight, but Fati is more of a bust than Asensio ever was. Was it because of Barca per se? I don't really see so. Some players just bust, I think that South Korean Barca prodigy was more of a Barcelona development bust fault than Fati. Asensio's problem was that he was slightly overhyped and then injuries killed him, while someone like Dani Carvajal has no hype but is an absolutely insane player. He is RM's best player after Bellingham easily.

-So Asensio’s problem was injuries killing him but Fati just busted?
-South Korean Barca prodigy?
-Carvajal has no hype, is an insane player and is RM’s best player after Bellingham? Not sure which of the four issues one should have with all that one should start.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00