Olympics: 2024 Summer Olympics-Paris

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
...and seven-minute halves. It's a great sport to watch especially when you have so many good teams playing at once. But of course it's not quite as prestigious at this point as more established rugby competitions with more depth. For those that aren't yet into rugby otherwise can definitely recommend, a lot of hockey fans will appreciate the intensity.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Canada's Women's soccer team has been docked 6 points, and their coaching staff has been banned from coaching for 1 year. i mean. why not just dock them the 3 against NZ and go on. 6 points you might as well go. okay pack it up and go home.
I found a story about the incident. A Canadian staff member used a drone to spy on the Kiwi's practice. The HC from Canada was not going to coach the game, as well as an AC.

I wonder if the unnamed staff member is a relative of Bill Belichick?

I believe that Canada won the Gold Medal at the last Olympics {2021 Tokyo).

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
GTk1EJZawAArMOO.jpg

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Canada's Women's soccer team has been docked 6 points, and their coaching staff has been banned from coaching for 1 year. i mean. why not just dock them the 3 against NZ and go on. 6 points you might as well go. okay pack it up and go home.
Stunning victory over France today in 11th minute of extra time to stay alive. Going to call it.. Columbia has no chance of beating them in the next match and they will advance to the knockout stage, 6 point penalty be damned. These women are pissed off and against the world right now in their minds.

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
This USA Women’s rugby team is playing hard. Ilona Maher is such a beast!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad