GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Who's left?

I still think we should be looking at a stop-gap top 6 winger to play with Dach on a 1 or 2 year deal, who can latter deal for a 1st or 2nd round pick.

- Duclair
- Skinner
- Terravainen (Chicago?)
- Bertuzzi (Chicago?)
- Henrique
- Tarasenko
- vrana (?)
- Pacioretty
- Olofsson
- Zucker

Some past Habs killers on that list.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Bruins sign Max Jones.

Habs probably getting pushed around again, so hopefully Demidov signs an extension in Russia. Maybe later the Habs will realize you need size and toughness

Crazy how soft that team is up front. They need some sand paper, it’s a long season especially on young players.

Xhekaj feeling like he has to accept all the challenges coming his way.

That’s why I wouldn’t mind someone like Martin or a big physical D to make sure they are hard to play against throughout the line up.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Who's left?

I still think we should be looking at a stop-gap top 6 winger to play with Dach on a 1 or 2 year deal, who can latter deal for a 1st or 2nd round pick.

- Duclair
- Skinner
- Terravainen (Chicago?)
- Bertuzzi (Chicago?)
- Henrique
- Tarasenko
- vrana (?)
- Pacioretty
- Olofsson
- Zucker

Teravainen and Bertuzzi signed in Chicago and Zucker signed in Buffalo

Reactions: 26Mats

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Who's left?

- Duclair
- Skinner
- Terravainen (Chicago?)
- Bertuzzi (Chicago?)
- Henrique
- Tarasenko
- vrana (?)
- Pacioretty
- Olofsson
- Zucker

Wouldn't be against Duclair. Vrana definitely has some offensive upside, but big floater.

Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I refuse to believe in a world where Edmundson gets more than 1m a year that Dvorak is impossible to trade alongside a 3rd round pick for future considerations.

I heard Edmundson played the role of a 6'5 dman well in the playoffs no? Totally different player than Dvo.

But, I do think Dvo could put up 40 to 50 points if he plays on Dach's wing all year. Then he could get us at least a 2nd at the TDL.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Man, this GM job is easy. No pressure, no need to sell tickets, fans happy to finish in the bottom 5 four years in a row.

I am glad Habs are staying put today. We enough bad contract ala Gallagher and Anderson. You can thank the bozo before for the mess. Until those contacts expire, not a lot the team can do.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Who's left?

- Duclair
- Skinner
- Terravainen (Chicago?)
- Bertuzzi (Chicago?)
- Henrique
- Tarasenko
- vrana (?)
- Pacioretty
- Olofsson
- Zucker

Newhook and Roy can be Dach's wingers. need a centre to play with them when Dach goes down.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Canes getting gutted. Won't be surprised if they miss the playoffs. They really don't have a strong core it was depth and cohesion pushing them.

They might just have a worse forward line than us after today depending on if necas is still moved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad