GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
I'm disappointed by our lack of movemrnt but seing some of those contracts... hpt damn I'm glad we're passing on most of them.
It's best if Habs stay out of it. Maybe a 2 mil contract to a young vet who can play in the bottom 6 for a few years on LW but besides that, nothing interests me

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
MTL is getting another top5 puck next year if we don't upgrade both on offence and defense.

They are upgrading by getting mailloux and Hutson. As for the forward group, I agree it's not getting much better this year. Gotta just bank on dachs return and the development of the core

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Makes sense Kent isn’t doing anything. This division just keeps getting stronger and stronger.
This division is so overrated imo. Buffalo and Ottawa are perennial losers. Detroit will always be mid. Tampa is starting their regression. Toronto is Toronto and will soon be in the decline. Boston is Boston so I expect them to be a wildcard team at their worst. And Florida is gonna be good for the next 5 years. Habs can afford to wait another year before doing anything. Hughes just needs to find a way of getting rid of some of these contracts like gallagher

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Devils got significantly better and Caps added PLD/Roy/Chychrun/Mangiapane while losing Kuemper. These are two of the wildcard teams that people thought we'd be competing with. Expect another bottom 10 finish at this rate.

Exactly what we all want.

Imagine Kent blowing all of Price/Gallagher/Anderson and Dvorak money on these 4 mid pieces

Reactions: Boyon90

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad