GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

billy piton

Apr 5, 2010
Zagreb
At least some good news for our Panthers 1st. They lost Montour, Reinhart is guaranteed to regress big time after being a 60 goalscorer, and OEL likely gone too. Two of their top 4 dmen are gone and Reinhart will likely go back to being a 30 goalscorer.
they owe us big time.
they owe us big time.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow Boston...Lindholm and Zadorov? That's a lot.

As far as we are concerned...I'm expecting some bottom 6 help. Foegele?

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Had 0 clue they were making a sequel and I last saw that movie 15 years ago , my brain is just an encyclopedia of pop culture references. It's a curse. :ha:
Been there too bud lol
I've reached the point where you make a pop culture reference so old you gotta scan the room to find that 1 guy laughing and be like
wiserhood-cheers-wiser-cheers.gif

therocket9

Sep 15, 2021
Tarasenko had to take a 1 year deal last year in Ottawa because all the top teams spent their money....same thing might happen this year with players like Debrusk and Arvidsson.

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
Devils got significantly better and Caps added PLD/Roy/Chychrun/Mangiapane while losing Kuemper. These are two of the wildcard teams that people thought we'd be competing with. Expect another bottom 10 finish at this rate.
I'm ok with the team drafting top 5 for the next 5 yrs, as long as the guys pan out. So far, the top 6 looks promising:

Suz Cauf Slaf
Demidov Hage Newhook
Roy Dach Beck

Again, it also depends if Dach and Newhook can stay healthy. Beck and Roy can they make a big break?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad