GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Hard to go big game hunting this summer but for the love of god fix the bottom6. I don’t want to see Pezz or RHP ever again.
Usually you can get a bottom 6 player at a discounted rate later in the summer as they are looking for a job. There won't be many suitors remaining so everyone nedfs to be patient if nothing happens over the next couple of days.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It started a long long time ago. Unfortunately, no team is lining up for Dvo, Anderson, Armia and Gallagher at that price tag. You need to embrace the fact that Anderson and Gallagher are here for another 3 yrs.
It's not my money but I do question why some teams buy players out and the Habs do not.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
My wishlist :

- David Perron 2 x 4.5 (Marchesseault would be better but he'll get better terms and money elsewhere)
- William Carrier 3 x 1.5
- 2-3 AHL vets, including a G who can be called up.

And call it a day.

We might end up with too many NHL players but clearly, Dvorak and Pezzetta are expandable. Maybe even RHP but I'd love to see him healthy all year first.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
There is one thing I find amusing this UFA season, this is basically the retirement class this year. So many players over 30 in it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad