GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I could see us signing Benoit-Olivier Groulx tomorrow for Laval and 1st call up if their is injuries
bored-sleepy-office-man-lp07azglp7q28wei.gif

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Wouldn't mind DeBrusk depending on his demands.

I like DeBrusk. I really do. But I have a hard time figuring how it would be worth it to sign a guy like this to the 4+ years he's likely to demand.

He's a fine all-around player with decent size, but I'm not sure he has the profile you want on a long-term contract.

I'd still rather guys on 3 years contracts or less. Ideally 2 years. Then, if it does not work out, it's easier to fix.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
How about Sam Lafferty ?

I want someone for the top6, so Lafferty is of no interest to me unless we trade away one of Armia/Dvorak/Anderson/Gallagher.

Perron, Skinner, Kane, Toffoli, Tarasenko or Marchessault on a 1-3 years deal is what I'm thinking about.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
People are probably annoyed with me, butttt.

Riley Tufte once again improved his stats for a 3rd consecutive year. I think he's increased his production each year in the AHL.

He's hoping they sign him and give him a fair shake to make the team.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkJ

Jun 30, 2019
UFA TV shows start at 11am tomorrow? What is the official time to announce players?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
People are probably annoyed with me, butttt.

Riley Tufte once again improved his stats for a 3rd consecutive year. I think he's increased his production each year in the AHL.

He's hoping they sign him and give him a fair shake to make the team.

Would require waiving regular players unless we do a trade.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Wonder if we sign nils lundkvist. Dallas didn't qualify him, former gorton pick. Probably not worse than Barron.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad