GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
High risk in the sense that it's a huge chunk of cap if he can't come back to form or doesn't fit with the team.

But as I said, that risk doesn't impact the team much as it is in a period where we should have the space to stomach it.
It's not like Hughes is going to use that cap on anything else anyway. He'll just sit on his hands waiting for vets contracts to run out and youngsters to amount to something. Laine is a low risk signing. But I do doubt he will be any kind of reward. He looks like he doesn't even like playing hockey.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It's not like Hughes is going to use that cap on anything else anyway. He'll just sit on his hands waiting for vets contracts to run out and youngsters to amount to something. Laine is a low risk signing. But I do doubt he will be any kind of reward. He looks like he doesn't even like playing hockey.
Interesting take on Laine.

Reactions: The Real Timo

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
but what if Geoff Molson gets a tummy ache?

Not so low risk now, is it?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I wonder how Savard is readying for hitting the TDL market? Has his upped his diet? Need to bulk up a bit to be moar bigger and be attractive to Leafs who will no doubt look for some more truculence.

MFG it's boring right now. Like NOTHING is happening. FIRE HUGHES!!!!! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad