GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I could see us signing Benoit-Olivier Groulx tomorrow for Laval and 1st call up if their is injuries
bored-sleepy-office-man-lp07azglp7q28wei.gif

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Wouldn't mind DeBrusk depending on his demands.

I like DeBrusk. I really do. But I have a hard time figuring how it would be worth it to sign a guy like this to the 4+ years he's likely to demand.

He's a fine all-around player with decent size, but I'm not sure he has the profile you want on a long-term contract.

I'd still rather guys on 3 years contracts or less. Ideally 2 years. Then, if it does not work out, it's easier to fix.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
People are probably annoyed with me, butttt.

Riley Tufte once again improved his stats for a 3rd consecutive year. I think he's increased his production each year in the AHL.

He's hoping they sign him and give him a fair shake to make the team.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
People are probably annoyed with me, butttt.

Riley Tufte once again improved his stats for a 3rd consecutive year. I think he's increased his production each year in the AHL.

He's hoping they sign him and give him a fair shake to make the team.

Would require waiving regular players unless we do a trade.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Wonder if we sign nils lundkvist. Dallas didn't qualify him, former gorton pick. Probably not worse than Barron.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00