GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Damn, it's released already ???

32 thoughts that is

1000007351.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Jeff Gorton said he thinks Martin St Louis can draw UFA to Montreal ..
We are about to see ......
I guess we'll see about that
I was anticipating a deal from Kent to bring in a younger player for the top six that might have been over expectations due to the fact of what it would cost
I guess we'll see what happens on July 1st

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I guess we'll see about that
I was anticipating a deal from Kent to bring in a younger player for the top six that might have been over expectations due to the fact of what it would cost
I guess we'll see what happens on July 1st

When we think back on all the coaches we have had , when was the last time heard the player say this about a Habs coach...
The word is out across the NHL that Marty lets you play , no trying to turn you into a grinder etc. I really believe we can land names at one time unthinkable .....remember the days when a UFA said he would never come to Montreal because of the coach at that time..lol...

Slaf on Marty St Louis "We all love him"

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
When we think back on all the coaches we have had , when was the last time heard the player say this about a Habs coach...
The word is out across the NHL that Marty lets you play , no trying to turn you into a grinder etc. I really believe we can land names at one time unthinkable .....remember the days when a UFA said he would never come to Montreal because of the coach at that time..lol...

Slaf on Marty St Louis "We all love him"

I guess we will see but what free agent would play top six that would come to Montreal not many I don't think not right now anyway

I think the UFA that will come here will be a third liner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad