2024 Season Ticket Renewals / Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Last year was my first season with seats, and I stupidly forgot to redeem the voucher for the Ekholm lithographs by the deadline at the end of August.

Before I try and see if they'll grant me an exception, anyone have any luck getting the lithographs after the deadline?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Last year was my first season with seats, and I stupidly forgot to redeem the voucher for the Ekholm lithographs by the deadline at the end of August.

Before I try and see if they'll grant me an exception, anyone have any luck getting the lithographs after the deadline?

Oops....I just realized that I did as well.

I would shoot the season ticketing people an email and ask.

samiam

Oct 4, 2010

Go to the Oilers Store in the Ice District with your voucher. They had oodles of them there when I picked up mine last week.

Reactions: K1984

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad