Blue Jays Discussion: 2024 Season (better title pending)

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
McAdoo has been lighting the world on fire at the lower levels as a 22 year old

1722375325077.png

Pirates fans are pissed they lost him with some suggesting he could have been a major leaguer as early as next year.

Chalk this one up as a common Atkins W.

Reactions: Starry Knight

LeafSadist

Sep 8, 2003
Ontario
I guess Kiermaier is all that's left but I doubt he moves. Either way, here's hoping the Jays hit on a few of these prospects.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
I guess Kiermaier is all that's left but I doubt he moves. Either way, here's hoping the Jays hit on a few of these prospects.
I would be surprised if they didn't move him. Some team would benefit from the skills he brings. Won't get much at all for him. Jays probably wants to give him on more chance as well at the WS.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Glad they traded IKF. Easy sell high and they have a bunch of middle infielders who can likely fill that role. If McAdoo is the only piece coming back I'm not sure how I feel. He's played well since being drafted. Not really sure he feels like enough though

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
I would be surprised if they didn't move him. Some team would benefit from the skills he brings. Won't get much at all for him. Jays probably wants to give him on more chance as well at the WS.
IKF trade gets em below CBT enough that they know what they can eat on KK.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Glad they traded IKF. Easy sell high and they have a bunch of middle infielders who can likely fill that role. If McAdoo is the only piece coming back I'm not sure how I feel. He's played well since being drafted. Not really sure he feels like enough though

IKF is a 3 WAR player already this year. Deserves a good haul.

Reactions: MS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad