Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I'd be shocked if they got much of anything for either.
The patriots WR room doesn’t seem to bright/mature besides not being able to catch

If they gave the Patriots half what they gave on social media complaining they win by double digits

I’d inquire about bringing back soon to be 28 year old Jacobi Myers to be a role model for Polk and whoever survives from Bouttie, Thornton, and Baker

Bouttie damn lucky he caught that ball and they won. He was running his mouth during week he wants ball and has caught every ball thrown and he drops 2 crucial throws

Baker not feeling the vibe - lot of immaturity questions and route running seems to be an issue

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
I'd rather the team take some of the $137 million in cap space they have available to them this off-season and sign someone who will give them more than two sacks in seven games.

Same, but you can do both. He's a FA after this year and lets face it without Baremore and Judon the pass rush needs anyone with a pulse

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’m team Tank but Belichick & his lap dog Mike Lombardi douchery take precedent so give me 5-12

There are 3 high end T and one or more will be around 7-9 spot

Reactions: Mione134

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
Trade maye he is not a legit QB. Like Williams and Daniels get your QB this April it's going to be a very deep quarterback class maye cannot do anything except for the ball he can't make things happen like Williams and Daniels you're not going to be successful that way same like the Ravens with Jackson and of course mahomes in Kansas City have success because they quarterbacks can make plays happen May is not that type of player good player he is good but will never be great trade now get a legit pic back for him and sign your quarterback this April that's their best rte

• Haha
Reactions: Carbonated Puck

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Good heavens to Mergatroid.

Let all the Titans fans become Preds fans.

$10k per seat? Have they lost their ever loving minds?

From a local news reporter:

YES ... I TOO WAS ONCE A TITANS SEASON TICKET HOLDER.
But, no more.
Full disclosure: I gave up my seats after the Titans -- as the number one seed in the AFC -- lost the playoff game at home to the Bengals a few years back.
I'd had enough.
Now, I am hearing from many fans who are literally in shock over the pricing of PSLs and seats in what will be the new Titans stadium under construction.
Here is an e-mail recently sent to our newsroom -- it is worth the read:
---------
I wanted to share a recent experience with you.
On Saturday, I went with my cousin to Titan House to renew his PSLs for the new stadium.
He has been a PSL holder since the beginning and was one of the first ten PSL holders for the Titans.
He was even chosen to attend the Super Bowl and was there for the Music City Miracle.
I am still in shock over how he was treated on Saturday and equally stunned by the cost of the new PSL membership.
We expected an increase in price, but we had no idea it would be this crazy.
His PSLs went from $750 per seat to $10,000 per seat.
For his four seats, that would mean a cost of $40,000, and that’s just for the PSL fees— tickets are separate, and there’s no on-site parking.
Fans are expected to be shuttled in from over a mile away from the stadium.
It’s unbelievable.
No concessions were made for legacy PSL holders or loyal Titans fans.
At one point, we were seated at a large bar, but they didn’t even offer us a bottle of water.
The entire process felt rushed; they shuffled us in, showed us a big model of the new stadium, gave a quick explanation, and then presented the pricing.
When we expressed that we hadn’t anticipated this level of price increase and needed time to think it over, the representative’s response was, “Okay, I’ll email you the information and pricing.”
He then pointed us to the back door, said it was nice to meet us, and walked away.
The entire experience lasted about 15 minutes and came across as nothing more than a cash grab. It was disturbing and disappointing.
We had been incredibly excited about the prospect of holding PSLs for the new stadium and supporting the Titans' future.
However, it’s now painfully clear that the Titans organization no longer values its core fans and is trying to push them out.
I can’t believe this organization is taking advantage of people like this, and I doubt many long-time PSL holders will accept such an increase.
This will definitely impact the PSL holders we know and is likely to lead to a significant number of fans walking away.
It’s heartbreaking to know that we’ve supported the Titans from the very beginning, both financially and physically, only to realize that this support doesn’t seem to matter to them.
The Titans have struggled as a team for years, and we stood by them despite the ridicule and embarrassment of being loyal fans.
Now, to be cast aside like this feels deeply wrong.
We couldn’t even bring ourselves to watch the game yesterday, and we’ve come to accept that our loyalty was wasted.
The Titans organization has shown no regard for the community that has always supported them, and it’s truly disheartening.
---------
WOW ... and I've heard from others who say the same thing.
Now there may be some who have had a more pleasant experience.
Please share here.
I no longer have an interest in attending these games live.
But, here is my concern for others: NFL games will price out the average fan (that's likely already happened.)
And, the only folks attending games will be guests of high dollar corporations and millionaires.
IT'S A SHAME.

BradPark22

Nov 8, 2017
Trade maye he is not a legit QB. Like Williams and Daniels get your QB this April it's going to be a very deep quarterback class maye cannot do anything except for the ball he can't make things happen like Williams and Daniels you're not going to be successful that way same like the Ravens with Jackson and of course mahomes in Kansas City have success because they quarterbacks can make plays happen May is not that type of player good player he is good but will never be great trade now get a legit pic back for him and sign your quarterback this April that's their best rte

Put down the pipe.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

WOAT post candidate here.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Sir, are you okay?

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
IMG_0717.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad