Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I'd be shocked if they got much of anything for either.
The patriots WR room doesn’t seem to bright/mature besides not being able to catch

If they gave the Patriots half what they gave on social media complaining they win by double digits

I’d inquire about bringing back soon to be 28 year old Jacobi Myers to be a role model for Polk and whoever survives from Bouttie, Thornton, and Baker

Bouttie damn lucky he caught that ball and they won. He was running his mouth during week he wants ball and has caught every ball thrown and he drops 2 crucial throws

Baker not feeling the vibe - lot of immaturity questions and route running seems to be an issue

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
I'd rather the team take some of the $137 million in cap space they have available to them this off-season and sign someone who will give them more than two sacks in seven games.

Same, but you can do both. He's a FA after this year and lets face it without Baremore and Judon the pass rush needs anyone with a pulse

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’m team Tank but Belichick & his lap dog Mike Lombardi douchery take precedent so give me 5-12

There are 3 high end T and one or more will be around 7-9 spot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad