Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Gave up on the game after another drop from the wrs. How tf did they win that game?

Also it's one thing if you're on team tank at the end of the season, especially if you need a qb but being on team tank on week 8 is wanting to create a culture of losers like the 76ers and i'm good on that.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005

“Rodgers was clearly the first person on the Jets to realize they had run out of time because as his teammates hustled to the line of scrimmage the generally disgruntled quarterback peeled off and started walking towards the sideline.

Obviously, he was right. The Jets had no chance to get another play off, but the image of Rodgers walking away as his teammates tried to do something is amusing considering all the things the franchise has done to try and make the quarterback happy this season.“

Aaron Rodgers Walked Off Field While Jets Lined Up For One More Play as Time Expired

Last edited:
Reactions: CDJ

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Perfect sports weekend for me. Aggies beat LSU, Bruins win, Packers win, Bears lose in spectacular Bears fashion, and Rodgers loses to a shitty Pats team.

That’s a sports superfecta, if you ask me..

• Haha
Reactions: Number6 and CDJ

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1730074620484.png

Reactions: CDJ

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
You're gonna hate Brady even more if they think we care about him being a part owner of Raiders

Is that why we got that game? Or is New England just dying to watch the Chiefs go for perfection???

RZ isn't allowed to show the last game in the US cause of the networks. It has nothing to do with the regional games, either. Also the networks.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
RZ isn't allowed to show the last game in the US cause of the networks. It has nothing to do with the regional games, either. Also the networks.
What I meant is who made the call to show Chiefs-Raiders here locally on CBS. If they just chose the CBS national game we would have been able to see end. Or were we somehow not eligible for the CBS national game this week?

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
What I meant is who made the call to show Chiefs-Raiders here locally on CBS. If they just chose the CBS national game we would have been able to see end. Or were we somehow not eligible for the CBS national game this week?

Was Chicago/Washington on Fox or CBS? Same with KC/Vegas.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL

Trust me. You didn’t miss much with that Bears/Commanders game. With the exception of the last 5min, it was tedious.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
So dislike Belichick rooting for 5 or more wins screw 1 overall

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad