GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Spiers has now given up NINE earned runs and he is finally, mercifully, pulled. Making the Jays look like the 2015 Jays.
You could tell pretty early he had nothing.. they wanted him to eat innings but it gets ridiculous after a while . Use a position player if you are that hard up.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Yet another Padres win.

Kind of surreal that they deleted Soto, Hader, Snell from their team and haven't had Tatis for over a month and look like a much better team. I don't think too many people saw that coming.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Fun series in Flushing as Mets take 2/3 from Baltimore.

Winker's 1st Met HR is a walkoff, after Alvarez did the same in Game1.

Mets have 2 huge series coming up vs SD and ARI who they're chasing in the WC race.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Boston took that series. We're extremely lucky that we didn't get swept. Onto Baltimore. Should be an exciting 4 game set.

Verlander looked solid in his first game back so I'm happy about that.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
De La Cruz putting on a show in Toronto. He has entered the 20/60 club.

I would be very nervous if I was a Reds fan that they have not signed him long-term yet. The latest you can let that situation linger is opening day 2025 in my view, similar timeline that the Royals and Witt Jr had and they got it done right before this season.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
jose siri when he plays against the A's

25ARATONweb1-articleLarge.jpg

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Baltimore Orioles aren't winning shit.. Book it right here..

Scott Servais looks like Hank Hill and it was time to go after pissing away the best staff in the league. Bringing Munoz in for the 7th and losing that game was the final straw.

Perry Minasian? Dear god.. Brought in Ron Washington. An old school Manager that deals best with vets unless you want him to teach young infielders.. he's damn good at that.
He's been far worse than Shatkins and gets rewarded.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Dominant 9th inning by Iglesias.

Braves are hanging in there even with all their injuries. They get the Nats next, while the Mets are in SD for 4. This race could be close to over by Sunday night.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I think Harper is hurt, he's been terrible the past two months.
It was due to the evil stare down from Arcia :eek3:

How embarrassing. What a jackass. Lose to them in the playoffs, down 7 games this year, and you decide to stare down the WAY better player 10 months after a beef. Oh...and the team lost the game. If our entire team wasn't injured, I'd sit him for the season.

Reactions: Halladay

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
It was due to the evil stare down from Arcia :eek3:

How embarrassing. What a jackass. Lose to them in the playoffs, down 7 games this year, and you decide to stare down the WAY better player 10 months after a beef. Oh...and the team lost the game. If our entire team wasn't injured, I'd sit him for the season.
Don't forget that the guy is also hitting about .225 this season. :laugh:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
The Orioles are in troubled waters these days. Something has to give, the Yankees are going to win again. Judge hit #49.

Taijuan Walker got cooked in KC, yikes.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
It was always an uphill battle for the Reds, but after tonight I think you can officially write them off from making the playoffs. Quite a devastating loss blowing a 5-0 lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad