Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Mike Monaco is electric. NESN needs to offer him a contract asap.

WALK OFF WIN after what seems FOREVER. Bello with a great outing.

Mickey "Not Chris" Gasper with a professional at bat.

KIDS EAT FOOD FREE AGAIN. I REPEAT. THE KIDS DONT GO TO BED HUNGRY AGAIN. HALLELUJAH!

Screenshot_20240328_235246_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
the best part was after 10 years of doing that heckling he lost his season tickets in 2008 when the rays finally did something
Did Dick Vitale finally complain?

Did Cora really think a stiff like Horn was going to be able to get a great hitter like Seager out just because he is left-handed?
If I am being honest then no I don't think Cora had faith in him but I don't know who I have faith in

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
No argument there. Guy is a waste of space.

Calling the heckler human trash is a bit harsh. Yelling at a player to use a tennis racket, is pretty mild stuff. I've heard a heck of a lot worse, when it comes to heckling. That's why Duran's over the top response was so shocking......
Mild stuff yeah but fans who do this are attention seeking losers, looking to provoke, looking to elicit a reaction, be noticed, etc. it’s pathetic that people conduct themselves like this and ruin experience for other fans while provoking athletes. F them. Dudes like that should be tossed.

Reactions: bruinsfan1968

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
Mild stuff yeah but fans who do this are attention seeking losers, looking to provoke, looking to elicit a reaction, be noticed, etc. it’s pathetic that people conduct themselves like this and ruin experience for other fans while provoking athletes. F them. Dudes like that should be tossed.

Dude, that "heckle" was so tame. If anything, he is the king of hecklers because as a Houston fan he got the Red Sox best player suspended for two games during a playoff push.

I hope Durran doesn't attend any softball games, he would lose his mind with the heckling. @LSCII will back me up.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
What was with the phony gunshot sound whenever the ball hit the catcher's mitt? I swear I heard it a couple of times on late swing foul balls.

With a short bench because of Duran, Cora pinch hit twice in the 5th inning. That left Wong on first base and Gonzalez in right field for half the game.

Speaking of Gonzalez, he was up with the bases load, in a tie game, with 2 outs and a 3-0 count. Not only does he swing, but swings at a pitch that isn't close to a strike. Luckily, he fanned on it and took ball 4 on the next pitch.

Yoshida also had a terrible night at the plate. Couldn't move the runner from 2nd with no outs in the fifth. Took a 3-2 pitch for strike 3. Right in his wheelhouse, middle-in above the knees. Frozen.

Valdez always comes up big when its least expected.

15 more K's for the Sox.

Bello with an excellent 6 innings. No home runs allowed!

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
AA/AAA Updates;

AA: Portland has a 2.5 gm lead over Hartford for the 2nd half Northeast Division title w/ 5 weeks left; Sea Dogs are in Binghamton tonight for a 7 gm series; tonight's a DH, so 2 7's @ 5:35;

AAA Worcester sees the debut of Mayer/Teel/Anthony in a 6 gm set vs. the Ironpigs of Lehigh Valley (Phillies) @ Polar Park @ 6:35

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I love Mookie Betts refusing to stay in a haunted hotel. My house is super haunted an evil police chief used to live here this guy tear-gassed the crowd at a Rolling Stones concert in the 60s when they rushed the stage bc it started raining. I always say I’ll rent it in October to Salem tourists for bank maybe this year I’ll do it.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad