Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Screenshot_20240812_152729_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Anyone remember that dipshit who heckled at Devil Rays games at the Trop back when they still sucked? That guy was obnoxious, but the only player he ever got to break was Bret Boone.
I remember that guy well. Mainly because the park was empty and you could hear every word the guy said because there wasn't any crowd noise. He had a couple of good ones.

That said, what's the funniest heckle you've ever heard or used at a sporting event??

Keep it clean and non-offensive.....

One of my favorites is what the crowd does at Texas A&M when a pitcher walks a guy throwing 3 or 4 straight balls.....The whole stadium starts chanting "Ball 5!.....Ball 5! etc." before the next pitch is thrown and the count goes up until the guy finally throws a strike. I've seen college pitchers just melt.....highest I ever saw was "Ball 10" when the pitcher finally got pulled in the middle of a count..

Last edited:

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The tennis racket barb from a fan is so mild/tame that I might have just general "anger management" concerns with Duran. That's not a comment that should get you barking back at a fan. He's come a long way in a couple years but still some hurdles to clear.

As for insults I am partial to numbnuts, dipshit, asshat.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
So f***ing sick of this pitching staff. Bailey deserves criticism since he got all the praise early in season.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Devers needs to stop swinging for the fences. We just need a f***ing base hit.

And these hacks are the reason he's got shoulder issues.

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
Good for Duran to take accountability and offer up a sincere apology...everyone messes up, but taking responsibility and growing from mistakes matters.

I agree with a lot of the alternate insults listed above, and I would add "Goof" and especially "Superstar" as suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad