Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Sox win tonight I’m back on the bandwagon

They get a rested and a nicer Jarren Duran tomorrow - pivetta gets another day of fatigue restoration

I’m feeling it

Jude win tonight

Reactions: CDJ and Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That was so f***ing awkward.

Tom Caron walks up to these people in the stands, he's selling the 50/50 raffles for the Jimmy Fund. He overhears this lady say she'll do 5, he tells her to do 10 and that they're on tv. The older man with her says they just gave to charity last night and that they're very charitable, Tom Caron doesn't get the hint, and says all of New England is watching. The guy looks at Tom and says "well we didn't ask to be on tv". The PBP crew starts mumbling and trying to change the subject and Tom Caron walks away getting note raffles.

Literally so awkward.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Was
That was so f***ing awkward.

Tom Caron walks up to these people in the stands, he's selling the 50/50 raffles for the Jimmy Fund. He overhears this lady say she'll do 5, he tells her to do 10 and that they're on tv. The older man with her says they just gave to charity last night and that they're very charitable, Tom Caron doesn't get the hint, and says all of New England is watching. The guy looks at Tom and says "well we didn't ask to be on tv". The PBP crew starts mumbling and trying to change the subject and Tom Caron walks away getting note raffles.

Literally so awkward.
Wicked awkward that whole sequence.

Reactions: Mione134

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Dude, that "heckle" was so tame. If anything, he is the king of hecklers because as a Houston fan he got the Red Sox best player suspended for two games during a playoff push.

I hope Durran doesn't attend any softball games, he would lose his mind with the heckling. @LSCII will back me up.
True story. Those girls are brutal to each other with their songs and chants. It never ends all game long…

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
People that heckle 99.9% are thin skinned as shit

You gotta be a mess to go to a game and get on players.

Anthony 3-4
Casas 2-4 2B & HR
Grissom HR

sweep Texas call up Casas if he feels like playing in majors & Grissom and win 8 of 9 get 16 over and roll

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
True story. Those girls are brutal to each other with their songs and chants. It never ends all game long…

I only started playing softball my freshman year of highschool. Prior to that, I exclusively played boys baseball. I was the only girl in the league. From 5-14. So imagine my f***ing shock when I made varsity softball my freshman year and the team had all these songs and chants and hairstyles that I was never privy to.

I was SO confused. I'm still confused. I was not used to it at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Good win. Kids eat free two nights in a row!!! Keep this going. You gotta get a streak going!

Screenshot_20240328_235246_Gallery.jpg

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’m back on the bandwagon

Get to 10 over

Story back Sept 1

Casas at some point

Roman Anthony the next Tony C maybe even gets a look late

Let’s Go!!!!!!

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Big week coming up. It will tell us whether this team is for real or will fade away. @Baltimore for 4 and @ Houston for 3.
Casas will be back for Baltimore.

That will help.

My concern is the pitching. Who pitches for Paxton? Do we sign Hill?

Hendriks will be back so that might boost our pen. But the pitching is very suspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad