Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season 3 - Affter 81 games the Sox are 43-38

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think Mayer and Teel get up to Worcester relatively soonish, Mayer’s approach numbers have taken a significant leap in this recent hot stretch. Typically a sign that they’re ready to move up

I think Anthony will be a slower path (which makes sense given he’s younger)

Reactions: Mione134

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Top Short season ball prospect Yoeilin Cespedes moved up to full season Salem after crushing the ball in the FCL

Thankfully him, Bleis, and Campbell are RHH

Reactions: Mr Cartmenez

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Who is this Chase Meidroth in Worcester?

Was reading about him today, hadn't heard about him before this. Apparently, a walking machine. 59 BB and 31 K's this season. Hitting .294. Plays 2B, SS and 3B.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Who is this Chase Meidroth in Worcester?

Was reading about him today, hadn't heard about him before this. Apparently, a walking machine. 59 BB and 31 K's this season. Hitting .294. Plays 2B, SS and 3B.
Only question with him is how much he’ll be able to impact the ball. The concern is that big league pitchers will pound the zone on him and he won’t do enough damage to discourage that.

I personally think he’s gonna be a big leaguer. Perhaps not a regular but a useful player. Love his approach.

The thing I like most about him is he looks like my college roommate who would pound 12 beers a day but could run a 4.7 40. Looks far less athletic than he actually is

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad