Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 2: Pats have 3rd pick. Mayo new HC. Where does Belichick land? Bill O'Brien to leave Patriots for Ohio State OC job

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I mean is it any question who goes with him?

Judge, Patricia, McDaniels, his two kids

Can't help himself.
Maybe but who knows. For example, it might be best for Steve Belichick to separate from his dad at this point.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Baker didn't fare well in Carolina and Mac has a ton of devoted followers here who would have gone insane if we did that. It would have been the right move but also would have been extremely unpopular.

Baker had a good year with Cleveland and won a playoff game. won 7 games with an 0-16 team. Finished well with LA. Cleveland could just be a dysfunctional system and add to that he had a bad injury. When hes playing well the arm and decision making to make all the throws. Mac with his decison making became unplayable since his arm cant bail himout

Reactions: bbfan419

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Maybe but who knows. For example, it might be best for Steve Belichick to separate from his dad at this point.
I'd agree with that.

Nepotism aside, Steve honestly isn't a bad coach, and I think that Mayo offered him a job to stay shows that.

Have no thoughts on Brian, honestly forgot he was even part of the staff.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’ve been all in on Jayden Daniels, he was torching Alabama before a dirty hit put him in concussion protocol

And if they have a bad offensive line next year they’ll need somebody like him who can do a jailbreak/ scramble for first downs

To me it’s either Harrison or him. I’ll be disappointed with anything else

Last edited:

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
1705780913294.png

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
There's something about these Shanahan offensive guys that once they go down a touchdown it feels like the offense loses it's spark, they go from a juggernaut to average quickly.

I mentioned 4 names and he wasn't part of it but someone like Tee Martin might be a good choice for oc. First year qb coach with the Ravens but years of experience coaching offense in college. Lamar's had his most accurate season as a passer in his career this season. When you're likely drafting Drake Maye or Jayden Daniels, two athletic qbs who like to run, getting someone from the Ravens operation who has experience with that style of qb might be the play.

Reactions: CDJ

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
if Caleb Williams is there at 3 and they pass they are going to be in the basement for a decade. Or at least until a new regime is in place. Because that would be an all time terrible decision and you can’t trust the people who made it

Idc if he cries with his mom.

No. Caleb Williams is a Jeff George sized bust in the making. Dude has made colossal mistakes all year in the Pac 12 and has been mouthing off with an attitude every time. Guy doesn't have the make up of a locker room leader and will get eaten alive quicker than Mac Jones did. Hell to the naw on Williams.

Reactions: bbfan419

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Bo Melton is one of these guys that makes me curious if Belichick's relationship with Schiano is the same since he joined the Pats then dipped after a month. Melton needed a new team but he's been a nice pickup for the Packers. Productive in college and fast, thought he was a lock to be a Patriots pick. Him and Isiah Pacheco, 7th round draft picks in 2022 from Rutgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad