GDT: 2024 Playoff Bandwagon Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Me and the boys when either the Cats bottle a top 5 choke job in all of sports or when Canada loses another Cup to another southern market they think doesn't deserve a hockey team

The several guys I know from Alberta, all hockey players, have nothing but respect for Tampa and what the Lightning have accomplished.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Given how Alberta is also home to the biggest "It Was In" population on earth (has anyone ever asked Pointer about that, by chance? lol) this comes as a pleasant surprise.
As an Oilers fan I can tell you it was probably in but I’m so happy that it wasn’t called in.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Can't see the cats winning this one they're going to either come out too aggressive or too passive and get eaten up by a hungry McJesus. Barring the game of their lives we're going to see the biggest cup final choke ever.

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I hope you're right but anything can happen in a Game 7. Maybe the Oilers tense up now that they're no longer playing with house money.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Looks like the book is out on the Panthers. Counter their aggressive forecheck. Don't just try and possess the puck and safely exit the zone. Be willing to send people and take flyers. Also, defend behind the net. Don't let them cycle back there, pretty much all of their half court (I know wrong sport) offense starts behind the net.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Florida will take an Ekholm shot over a McDavid one 10/10. Edmonton's best players are either invisible or inept.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad