Speculation: 2024 Offseason Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
HATE HATE HATE. I hate coach's challenges in sports. Getting things right shouldn't be a game within a game. Teams shouldn't be penalized for trying to get something right. It's just f***ed up and makes no sense.

There are replay officials. Let them watch the damn game and review everything and if something needs "further review" then they do a review.

None of it matters as as NHL officiating is as random as a chimp throwing shit at the wall.

I like that goalies get to warm up if entering the game after the other is injured.
Replay is f***ing dumb, if it comes down to pixels and shit the game should be called by ROBOTS

Reactions: Elysian and Klockis

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Eliminate coaches challenge, eliminate video review. The moment is the moment.

As usual the NHL is going in the complete wrong direction

Reactions: Klockis

Alessandro Seren Rosso

Jun 21, 2004
Europe
thehockeywriters.com
Just published a translated talk with Stars' newly signed d-man Ilya Lyubushkin

he talks about his move to his new team, playing in Toronto, Pavel Mintyukov, the Anaheim Ducks, and much more.

Have a good read!

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Just published a translated talk with Stars' newly signed d-man Ilya Lyubushkin

he talks about his move to his new team, playing in Toronto, Pavel Mintyukov, the Anaheim Ducks, and much more.

Have a good read!

In Dallas, he will find his fellow countryman Evgeny Dadonov. “We’ve talked already. But I actually know more about the organization not from him, but from Denis Gurianov and Valery Nichushkin. They all said in unison that it’s a great organization. All the guys loved it there in terms of life, playing, the team, the group, and the organization.”

interesting to hear gury and nuke speak well of the org in spite of how their time here seemed from the outside

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Kind of obvious by now the faults weren't with the team . Both had ample opportunity and just ran out of chances by the time the team decided to move on from either.

Pretty much every single former Stars player that talks about their time here mentions how well you are treated by the team .

Last edited:

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Kind of obvious by now the faults weren't with the team . Both had ample opportunity and just ran out of chances by the time the team decided to move from either.

Pretty much every single former Stars player that talks about who well you are treated by the team .
oh sure, just not everyone admits it when it's their fault.

EDIT: damn joined posts.

lind or hyry, who ya takin?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
So Sergei Gonchar also still has his house in Dallas ? He played for the team like 10 years ago and i don't think he ever worked for the Stars .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hyry is not much younger than Lind. So i don't think this really matter that much here. It's a 23 year old vs a soon to be 26 year old.

If Hyry is better than Lind in coaching staffs eyes he makes the team over him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad