All things Food

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Bone in filet in a bourbon mushroom shallot cream sauce. If you guys want the sauce details just ask.
IMG_1043.png

Best breakfast burrito in Southern California can be found at Nate's Korner in Santa Ana.

Best pizza you ever had?

1. Pepe's pizza napoletana - new haven ct (thin crust)
1. Gino's east, chicago (deep dish)

Best Chicago deep dish I've had is Pequod's. The crust is light and fluffy with crispy bottom. I can't do the heavier flakey pie style crusts that are more like a casserole than pizza.

I went to the One Bite Pizza festival in New York last year as I happened to be there on a work trip and celebrating my birthday the weekend prior. There were a ton of great options but I do remember a few of the New Haven places being exceptional and the best new york from my memory was John's of Bleeker.

On a side note, I love Round Table pizza and dearly miss pizzatatoes that were a childhood favorite of mine.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
If you're ever in Oahu or (now) Vegas, give Kono's Northshore a try. Great Kalua pork breakfast burritos among plenty of other delicious Hawaiian style food items but the Kalua pork is bomb.
In Maui Roy’s is awesome and Sansei at PGA west has awesome sushi.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
IMG_0469.png

To all the detractors, if you pour milk second that means there’s something wrong with you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad