Speculation: 2024 Offseason Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Is there any way to install this on my laptop? Hockey on a tiny phone screen seems less than ideal.

It'll either be an app for your laptop or you'll just be able to go to the victory+ site and watch from there. 100% it should be available to watch on your laptop though.

Will also have a TV app of course too

Not sure those apps are live yet

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Wow. I thought Hockey's Future Boards forums were finished as my old link no longer worked. Good thing I did some searching.
It's bizarre they didn't forward the old URL to the new one.
Okay so that's why the site hasn't worked for days on desktop? Hard to use on mobile with the ads covering up half of everything.

I have the V+ app installed on my phone and Roku. Isn't it supposed to also have an Android TV app? I can't find that.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Wow. I thought Hockey's Future Boards forums were finished as my old link no longer worked. Good thing I did some searching.
It's bizarre they didn't forward the old URL to the new one.
Okay so that's why the site hasn't worked for days on desktop? Hard to use on mobile with the ads covering up half of everything.

I have the V+ app installed on my phone and Roku. Isn't it supposed to also have an Android TV app? I can't find that.

Take .mandatory out of the URL and it should work fine

Reactions: redbeardtx

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
It'll either be an app for your laptop or you'll just be able to go to the victory+ site and watch from there. 100% it should be available to watch on your laptop though.

Will also have a TV app of course too

Not sure those apps are live yet
tv app available for sony tvs, not for lg or samsung yet.

it's also there if you have a roku stick. not sure about firestick yet.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
If the Stars are offering a 2 year deal in the 3-4M range then if I'm Harley's agent I'm counseling him to hold out for the duration of camp and into the regular season with the idea that the defense without him is so bad it could sabotage their hopes for the year if they get off on the wrong foot and start racking up Ls.
broter the stars signed DUMBA and LYUBUSHKIN... the defense will be fine

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
this is like lehtonen and niemi once again but on defence

Whoa there, the suckage started before Niemi arrived, and Kari was solid until the Robidas era ended. And even picked it back up in the Methot era.

You have to remember that goatlending is 90% team defense, and it has been atrocious off and on. I'd say it was bad last year.

Sports2

WDI
Jul 1, 2018
Im going into this season with no expectations. Stars are due a stray stinker season. They’re one Heiskanen injury away from an 85 point season.

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
We have a few lines that have some duos with chemistry, but I don't think we have a single, complete constant threat of a trio. And the duos we have can be streaky af at times, so my concern is having that consistent threat, or at least just avoiding them going cold all at once. :laugh:

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
  • Love
Reactions: Kipper 17 and LT

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
The Stars get penalized for 3 factors:

- One of the few (only?) teams with a superior white/away sweater
- Much like Tampa they're a child of the 90s that started off with strong uniforms and then hit a patch of identity insecurity. Tampa ripped off Detroit and Dallas copied Chicago. That won't win you any points.
- The crests suck (yes they look better in person with all of the stitching effects but most people don't have experience with that). In a vacuum the blank jersey is very nice but you're going to be judged by the logos and ours are voted at the bottom of the league consistently.

Klockis

Loyalty personified
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
The Stars get penalized for 3 factors:

- One of the few (only?) teams with a superior white/away sweater
- Much like Tampa they're a child of the 90s that started off with strong uniforms and then hit a patch of identity insecurity. Tampa ripped off Detroit and Dallas copied Chicago. That won't win you any points.
- The crests suck (yes they look better in person with all of the stitching effects but most people don't have experience with that). In a vacuum the blank jersey is very nice but you're going to be judged by the logos and ours are voted at the bottom of the league consistently.
+ green can be a controversial colour among those with inferior taste. Gonna get some 1-4 votes just from that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad