Speculation: 2024 Off-season Team Discussion

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Read on a tweet, E. Kaplan I think, that Keller is extremely unhappy about the relo to Utah. Matthews is talking up Toronto to him. Anybody else notice this?

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Read on a tweet, E. Kaplan I think, that Keller is extremely unhappy about the relo to Utah. Matthews is talking up Toronto to him. Anybody else notice this?
Is this deja vu??? Wasn't that the story a couple years ago ago how inhappy Keller was and wanted out and he had to walk back his Father's tweets?

Reactions: Schemp

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Is this deja vu??? Wasn't that the story a couple years ago ago how unhappy Keller was and wanted out and he had to walk back his Father's tweets?
Keller unhappy? LOL! He is unhappy that it's the off-season! I just hope the ice is good enough in Utah for Clayton...

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Keller unhappy? LOL! He is unhappy that it's the off-season! I just hope the ice is good enough in Utah for Clayton...
If there’s anything he’s unhappy with it’s the loss of golf rounds Oct-April. So sure he’ll be thrilled to head to Toronto 😂

Reactions: Naych_PHX

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Frank Seravalli speculating(wondering) about Sean Durzi being named captain on the latest daily faceoff podcast.

Doesn’t sound right to me, but he said it.

Reactions: Prarievarg

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
If there’s anything he’s unhappy with it’s the loss of golf rounds Oct-April. So sure he’ll be thrilled to head to Toronto 😂
I was gonna say, the only time I see him really happy is when he's talking or playing golf. You ask him about hockey, he gets ambivalent. Talk about golf, he'll get a big smile on his face.

Last edited:

Baby Doaner

Mar 14, 2021
Reactions: Jakey53

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: