2024 NHL Playoffs Around the League

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Well, the video evidence says it was really close. Honestly, if that was called icing, would people be screaming horseshit?
Yes, I think so, because I think pasta got to the dot first, so that would have negated any icing call.

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
Let the Creep Fans Blame the Refs!!! Then nothing will change in the Coach and Brass upstairs, which is what I want. Because No Changes will bring us to another Sweet Spring Gift of the Maple Creeps Exiting the Playoffs Very Very Early Next Year TOO!!!!

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
Everything we predicted on 7/1/18 has come true. Tavares could’ve easily won a cup here in ‘20 or ‘21 and would have gone down as the most beloved player since the dynasty years. Instead he’s become one of the most disliked players in the league with two fanbases that absolutely loathe him, and he has 7 first round exits to show for it (most in an embarrassing fashion). I almost feel some sympathy.

I keep seeing this take and tbh I don’t like it. If JT did re sign here in 18’ odds are we would have been definitely without Lee and Pageau, as well as a few other players who actually had some spine and passion and got us to where we were as a team in ‘20 and ‘21. If he stayed I bet we never sniff the ECF, but we will never know.

Reactions: Big L

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
Great day of hockey today - a rags loss and another game 7. Sweet

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Andersen is just not a good goalie he doesn’t move well which was evident on that goal

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
Suddenly the canes have developed baileyitis and pass instead of shoot. And that their game - shoot

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Andersen is just not a good goalie he doesn’t move well which was evident on that goal

I mentioned that in our series. His numbers were good but he didn't actually look good. His rebound control was terrible and pucks were laying all around the crease the entire series. The Islanders didn't have the talent to cash in, and I expect the Rags to take full advantage.

Reactions: The Real JT and MJF

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
And this is the difference between the isles and rangers.

Rangers are skilled and good.

Isles are not.

Sorry.

I felt the Rangers would be rusty after so much time off. I am surprised they're not

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
After Trouba’s stick broke, Sean MCDonagh said he went to the bench to “get a new piece of wood.” Hmm, does he not know what sticks are made of now?

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
I hate to say anything remotely complementary about the Rags, but I will grant them this.

Trochek has been a great signing for them. He’s a good playmaker, excellent at the dot and has some of the grit that the Rags have always been missing. He reminds me of The Rat, Ken Linseman.

He’s also contributed to Panarin’s success and has even made Laffy look like something other than a bust.

Reactions: Throttle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad