GDT: 2024 NHL first round. 7PM EST / 4PM PST

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
Makar will go down as having a better career than Hedman. and sure a huge d-man that has skill and skating is good. But you gotta have skill to be that valuable. Someone like Silayev doesn't have the skill. He's going to be a Zadorov, which is fine, but he's far from Hedman. Buium won't be Makar, but he's going to be a lot closer to that.

Even just looking at all time. Orr, Lidstrom, Niedermayer. Skill and smarts. Not physical specimens.

Also you say Buium fell. Both SIlayev and Dickinson both fell too, who have size.

They had it on DVR, they don't know who won yet. They'll get to it when they have time.
Bium fell I think because teams feel his upside isn't as great as other guys, and his defensive game needs a lot of work. But yes size doesn't always matter, it is just proven to matter in the past 10 years

spfan

May 4, 2009
Bium fell I think because teams feel his upside isn't as great as other guys, and his defensive game needs a lot of work. But yes size doesn't always matter, it is just proven to matter in the past 10 years
I just named you the top d-men. I really don't get how you're saying it's proven lol.

And Silayev fell because he's super limited offensively. But he should've fell even more still lol.

Did you confuse Buium for Cole Hutson or something?? he's 6'0" 186lbs. He's not tiny. He's bigger than Makar and Hughes.

Buium won't be as good as Makar, but Simashev won't be as good as Hedman.

The Coyotes best draft pick was Cooley, a "tiny" player. If you're gonna compliment their drafting, you need to compliment their actual best pick, who is tinier than Buium lol.

And Guenthier is their 2nd best pick and he's not a physical specimen either.

lavidaloca89

Jun 27, 2024
Called this yesterday on here. Treliving was attending a lot of Oshawa Generals games this year. Only sensible guy he would’ve been scouting was Danford. Hes a stud. Shutdown dman, hits hard, fights, blocks more shots than anyone.

Reactions: chamchibap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad