GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do the Avs trade #24 or Make a selection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Did the Avs get comparable value to what Toronto received for trading the 23rd? I am not sure that they did.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Exactly what they needed. They get an early 2nd, early 3rd and pick up an extra 2nd for next year.

Gives them some picks to be able to trade.
Watch them use every single one of those picks and use them poorly like they always do

• Haha
Reactions: jabubenice

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Was this a good trade? I liked kiviharju
We moved 14 spots down and got another 2nd and a 7th out of it. The trade is fair, and the Avs don't know how to draft, so I Hope we trade the 38th tomorrow as well. Just completely rely on our pro scouts and get already established players with our rounds 1-3 picks, whilst in our window.

• Love
Reactions: jabubenice

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Good trade. They have f*** all for picks. Restock a little and you can always move that future 2nd in another deal.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
We moved 14 spots down and got another 2nd and a 7th out of it. The trade is fair, and the Avs don't know how to draft, so I Hope we trade the 38th tomorrow as well. Just completely rely on our pro scouts and get already established players with our rounds 1-3 picks, whilst in our window.
Heh? You mean 2nd and 3rd right? Rags 2nd next year and Utah 3rd this year, in addition to #38.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

I’d be much more excited for this trade if it was just future picks, I still don’t have a lot of faith in the Avs amateur scouts, so it kinda feels like trading a maybe not bust for three busts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad