GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do the Avs trade #24 or Make a selection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Did the Avs get comparable value to what Toronto received for trading the 23rd? I am not sure that they did.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Was this a good trade? I liked kiviharju
We moved 14 spots down and got another 2nd and a 7th out of it. The trade is fair, and the Avs don't know how to draft, so I Hope we trade the 38th tomorrow as well. Just completely rely on our pro scouts and get already established players with our rounds 1-3 picks, whilst in our window.

• Love
Reactions: jabubenice

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
We moved 14 spots down and got another 2nd and a 7th out of it. The trade is fair, and the Avs don't know how to draft, so I Hope we trade the 38th tomorrow as well. Just completely rely on our pro scouts and get already established players with our rounds 1-3 picks, whilst in our window.
Heh? You mean 2nd and 3rd right? Rags 2nd next year and Utah 3rd this year, in addition to #38.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

I’d be much more excited for this trade if it was just future picks, I still don’t have a lot of faith in the Avs amateur scouts, so it kinda feels like trading a maybe not bust for three busts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad