GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
"Tampa Bay trades"

oh great another pick for pick trade

"
Mikhail Sergachev"

coming-to-america-arseniohall.gif

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Sergachev immediately becomes the top D for Utah. That team is doing a great job as they reinvent themselves.

Adam Kleber is just what the doctor ordered for a Buffalo team desperate for RD and physical, stay at home D.

Cole Hutson is not as good as Luke Hutson, people need to stop talking like they're the same player.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Sergachev kind reminds me of our Subban trade. Declining star who still has some gas left, team wants to shed the entire contract, young team picking up the whole deal because they think he can add something special to the young core.

Definitely seems like Utah is going to be a bit more bold than Arizona was. I think that's the right way for them to go.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Would be hilarious if he already agreed to terms with Pesce based on trading Marino and then can't offload Marino.
They might not even want to trade Marino, people are just assuming that because they’re ostensibly adding a fourth RHD plus the timing of his NTC kicking in, but if one of those can play on the left they don’t NEED to trade anyone

beekay414

Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
Sergachev kind reminds me of our Subban trade. Declining star who still has some gas left, team wants to shed the entire contract, young team picking up the whole deal because they think he can add something special to the young core.

Definitely seems like Utah is going to be a bit more bold than Arizona was. I think that's the right way for them to go.
Sergachev just turned 26

Reactions: My3Sons

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
They might not even want to trade Marino, people are just assuming that because they’re ostensibly adding a fourth RHD plus the timing of his NTC kicking in, but if one of those can play on the left they don’t NEED to trade anyone
It's been rumored they are shopping him I thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,564.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00