GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I do find it amusing that after all the OMGZ FITZ IS TRADING THE PICK hype from all the media, no pick trade, no Marino trade, nothing to see here lol
There are usually a few trades tomorrow morning before the next day starts.

I think organizations have some talks today, discuss it amongst themselves tonight, and then finalize tomorrow morning before the draft opens back up.

We will see if we get any this year.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
I do find it amusing that after all the OMGZ FITZ IS TRADING THE PICK hype from all the media, no pick trade, no Marino trade, nothing to see here lol
If Pesce actually is signing here they probably have to trade Marino tomorrow because that 8 team NTC starts on July 1 and his agent can probably build the list out in a way where he could make it really hard for the Devils to trade him.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Curious to hear who our draft experts @StevenToddIves @Guadana @evnted think is a first round talent who wasn't drafted in the first round.

I want to know which players I should be irrationally angry that we didn't pick tomorrow.
Just added a quick thread:

beekay414

Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
I guess it would've depended on the other pick. If they had thrown in 34, I probably would've done it for the chance to land Hagens next year and still had a shot at a decent prospect at the top of the 2nd tomorrow. Can't imagine they would've dangled 18 as well as a 25 unprotected 1st for 4.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016

The Marino trade rumor started from this board, when a guy made a hypthetical sign Pesce and trade Marino comment.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
That other pick would have to be really good to even consider it, even if the Hawks were bottom three there’s no guarantee next year’s first is even as good as 4 OA, much less waiting a year for it.
My guess 18 and an unprotected first next year ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad