Interesting Info: Part XXII (Jackets-related "tidbits" here)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Just needed to mention that since becoming a sponsor this site is much much easier to use. It’s no longer wonky and of course the disappearance of ads and pop ups - likely why it was unstable - making everything so much better.
I agree
That stuff was a nightmare

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Just needed to mention that since becoming a sponsor this site is much much easier to use. It’s no longer wonky and of course the disappearance of ads and pop ups - likely why it was unstable - making everything so much better.
New marketing ploy. Make the site so unusable that you have no choice but to pay to make it less annoying.

Reactions: NotWendell

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Yeah, I finally bit too. It’s lovely. The ads were so bad that being on the site on my phone would cause it to superheat and lose a bunch of battery every damn time. Was tired of it.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
No dimples on the shoulders, either
Yeah. Minor changes. Most of the other stuff I’ve seen I’m willing to bet only applies to the legit on ice jerseys which are supposed to be available at retail for close to $500 bucks as a 3rd option. I’m going to imagine most of the things they are doing don’t apply to the retail “authentic” or replica jerseys.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
IMG_9758.png

we still remember this legend right? lol long live dano

Reactions: CBJx614

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad