GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
so you know how there's this super cool player named gritsyuk who has the skillset and talent and growth that would be perfect for next year's team?

and you know how we can't have him on next year's team?

lemme know call me love u ttyl

Gritsyuk is coming over in two years instead of one? Ohh the horror! Clearly the definition of “rotting” and a complete failure of Fitz and co. Might as well just jump ship and follow a different team. I won’t blame you.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
Gritsyuk is coming over in two years instead of one? Ohh the horror! Clearly the definition of “rotting” and a complete failure of Fitz and co. Might as well just jump ship and follow a different team. I won’t blame you.
Lmfao you lost the argument so early that you already jumped to “HURR DEE DURR GO ROOT FOR ANOTHER TEAM”

I said I’d prefer Buium because he doesn’t need Vladimir Putin to give him a knuckle sandwich to come play for the Devils. Pipe down, pipsqueak

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
He literally has no f***ing offense to his game. He's legit just Kevin Bahl 2.0. He's not physical, his size is worthless.
Where do you get he has no offense? Young defender in a pro league with 3 goals and 8 assists is not bad... it's certainly not "no offense"

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
He is at least a massive defensive defenseman who can skate, if he hits he could be a nightmare.

Let’s swing for the fence, the Devils do it and ppl cry.

I was a Zeev fan but with Casey, and Nemo, Hughes, he is redundant.

I’m pretty confident that at least a few of the ones complaining they passed on Zeev would also be complaining if they took Bium and passed on Silayev when they found out he was actually the top rated player at that point.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
Oh no our 6th round pick isn't an instant contributor to our NHL team

Reactions: Nocashstyle

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
He literally has no f***ing offense to his game. He's legit just Kevin Bahl 2.0. He's not physical, his size is worthless.
Oh shit really? Nice, I thought because he was "fast" he was more of an offensive guy, so another of what we already have too much of. But he got picked because he's a tall defensive d-man and fast? Hell yeah man, thanks for the reassurance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad