GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft Part TWO: Rounds 2-7 | Sat. June 29, 11:30 a.m. | SN1, TVA Sports

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Eiserman looks very strange. Unathletic. Beady weasel eyes and a tiny head probably contributed to his slide down.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Habs were supposedly very interested in Gabriel Eliasson development, one of the youngest prospect in the draft, yet one of the biggest. Suppose we'll see in later rounds if they make a move for him. (ideally not before our 4th pick, I'm not sold on his IQ at all)

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
TVA Sports not showing the rest of the draft today?? This sucks...

Do you guys have any free stream where we can follow it?

skidcells

May 11, 2023
My absolute dream scenario is getting Cole Hutson. I’d be ready to wrap up the draft if we did that. Would be 3 top 15 picks on my list. Otherwise, I would be happy with one or two of these:
Andrew Basha
Teddy Stiga
John Mustard
Anthony Romani
Jacob Bataglia
Aatos Koivu
Kevin He

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Habs were supposedly very interested in Gabriel Eliasson development, one of the youngest prospect in the draft, yet one of the biggest. Suppose we'll see in later rounds if they make a move for him. (ideally not before our 4th pick, I'm not sold on his IQ at all)
He's slated to go to the NCAA same school as Hage I believe.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I doubt the Habs enjoyed his bit of speaking in 3rd person.

You should see the shoes he showed up to the interview wearing
IMG_4766.jpeg

Reactions: The Great Weal

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
He's total stay at home physical Dman
Not sure of his hockey smarts
But plays simple game and can be very physical

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
All these years later and we still aren’t done hurting from that Dvorak trade. We would be drafting 37th overall today. Why in the hell did we have to include our 2nd round pick? Bergevin was such an incompetent clown.
The ‘gift’ that continues on taking.

Reactions: rochab

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
So stoked for draft day #2! was supposed to be working but the rain has gifted me a surprise day off and I'm locked into this draft with all you fine folk! let f***ing kill day 2 boys!

anyone got predictions? hopes? do we see Hughes make some moves?!

let's f***ing gooooooo!

.... also, WE GOT MOTHER f***ING DEMIDOV!!!!

Reactions: McGuires Corndog

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Is anyone else really bummed out that they’re decentralizing the draft starting with 2025? I’ve been watching this current draft format for 25 years and counting..I really started watching the draft and being a hardcore draft junkie in 2000.

It’ll look more like the NFL and NBA drafts moving forward. No more teams in attendance. They’ll have “war rooms” and Gary Bettman will announce each selection.

I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,564.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama