GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft Part TWO: Rounds 2-7 | Sat. June 29, 11:30 a.m. | SN1, TVA Sports

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
You drafted 3 goalies last year, you don't need more, but yet here they are drafting another one.

Your forward prospect pool f***ing sucked before this draft and could still use more.

Stop drafting f***ing goalies.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Surprising, undersized offensive Q players are usually something the Habs jumps all over at this point in the draft.

Reactions: Habano

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
I just dont get the decision to take an overager who probably wont even sniff the ahl, or maybe for bottom 6 duties because of size

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Embarassing scouting team.

I do not remember 1 draft including the Timmins eras that has so many WTF picks....lollllll That's funny.

Mikus Vecvanags
That's why I like this scouting team. They don't care about public ranking or stats they draft based on their own projection. Their goal is not to win the draft but having project they can develop. All the players they got have a thing in common they have rose during the year. They don't seem to want faller.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
He just had a huge CHL season and is now in the AHL which you certainly didn't see coming. Doing ok for a mid-round pick who you didn't want.
Well since the goal of this draft is to play in the NHL....And by the way...who said that I didn't see a player graduating? lolll Where is that coming from?

I will always be stunned when people talk and say stuff like that when there's actually proofs that I didn't say any of it...

First, I predicted it...

My positive comment after the camp.

And here's my TOUGHER comment on him...with a touch of hope....
Having said all of that, if their own analysis based on growth etc is that it's possible that Florian does have in him to suddenly explode offensively and be a top 6 player THOUGH he is most likely to be a bottom 6? Fine pick for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad