GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft (HFSJ Edition) - Round 1: Fri, Jun 28 4pm PT/7pm ET | Rounds 2-7: Sat, Jun 29, 8:30am PT/11:30am ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The last few prospect threads:

Reactions: NiWa

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
It's mind boggling how he graded his own number 1 prospect. Should the Sharks have crossed universes and pick an alternate Bedard born a year later than the one in our timeline?

I didn't get that. Though the only A+ pick I saw listed was Buium so it seems like an A required getting a steal? Though that's kind of hard when you're picking 1st. Of course he also B+'d the Dickinson pick and that was probably a steal too.

mogambomoroo

Sponsor
Oct 12, 2020
Nate Misskey, RD D+1 draftee ranked: #90 by EP
Elite Prospects: ''A hard-hitting, smart defenceman who keeps adding more skills andlayers to his game. Must develop skating further to play in the NHL.''

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I had this earmarked to put Sam Honzek's name on, but I might have to switch up to Roberts now.

GiantsJers.jpg

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Ultimately, it's Pronman so take it with a grain of salt. It's the logic, or the misconstrued of it thereof, that is insults me. He is the Terence Howard of the scouting world.
I don't get the B+ Dickinson grade except that he thinks we should have taken Buium. I can sort of understand us not getting an A for doing the obvious at 1.

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Columbus drafts another local kid for me, Luke Ashton from the BCHL Langley Rivermen. I have no clue about him though. I haven't gotten out to watch a Rivermen game in a couple of years.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad