2024 NHL Entry Draft Discussion, June 28-29th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I agree...but I'm not that overly concerned because we have Durzi & Lamoureux, so we're only looking for 1 spot on the RHD in future years as well.
I'm not that concerned either. All the bases are covered. Some are obscenely well covered, while others are thinly covered.

I see that you're glossing over our current 3RD, who I'm a big fan of, and who you're not a fan of.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
As this team develops - and continues with the ridiculous number of picks - they will have tons of options. This will include letting prospects sit for 4 years in Europe or in college. Many undoubtedly will never be signed.

The team is young now. And will be getting younger. In the next 2 or 3 seasons they have to find a way to add almost for certain:
Simashev
Lamoureux
Iginla
But
Matikka
Beaudoin

PLUS, several likely to hit prospects:
Duda
Szuber
Kipke
Lipkin
Lutz
Nordh

AND there are still good prospects in the pipeline:
Castagna
Bau

Reactions: Kaizen

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
As this team develops - and continues with the ridiculous number of picks - they will have tons of options. This will include letting prospects sit for 4 years in Europe or in college. Many undoubtedly will never be signed.

The team is young now. And will be getting younger. In the next 2 or 3 seasons they have to find a way to add almost for certain:
Simashev
Lamoureux
Iginla
But
Matikka
Beaudoin

Duda
Szuber
Kipke
Lipkin
Lutz
Nordh

AND there are still good prospects in the pipeline:
Castagna
Bau
A lot of trade capital.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack

Simashev
Lamoureux
Iginla
But
Matikka
Beaudoin

Duda
Szuber
Kipke
Lipkin
Lutz