GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Day 2, 11:30 AM ESPN+ (Rangers Select EJ Emery)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Feels like the first round was mostly North American based players. Looking at the draft tracker it looks like the opposite for the second round.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
No one’s drafting is more overrated than Carolina’s.

They win the draft every year but have like 3 guys who are any good come through their system in the last 6 years. All 3 of those guys were first rounders.
The prospects they traded for Guentzel were drafted in the 2nd, 2nd and 4th.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I guess whatever we had planned didn’t include re entering the 2nd and 3rd rounds after all.

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Really one of the most overrated management groups / coaching groups on the planet.
They have good PR and are in the good graces of guys like Jeff Marek who love to fawn over them. Same thing with Tom Fitzgerald and the Devils.

Drury doesn’t talk to anyone, and it makes the main NHL media guys bitter that they don’t get talking points for one of the biggest markets

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Where can I find a list of all our picks this year. I want to know what specific slots we have left. I tried to Google it and couldn’t find it. Help!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad