GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Is he m

Is he more a Kucherov or a Kaprizov ?
Just because of the skating difference between him and Kaprizov, I'd have to go Kucherov although I'm not counting on him to be that kind of player. 70-80 points that competes and isn't a liability defensively and it's an awesome pick, anything extra is just gravy.

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Sure, he's not a guarantee, but I'm more confident that he'll be a top line forward more than anyone we have picked in like 30 years
Oh yeah he's so much better than Kotkaniemi and Galchenyuk at least.

And I know I have a rep here so I won't mention Slafkovsky but I reckon he'd be in the top3 of the 2022 draft too at the very least.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
I didn't mind the idea of Beaudoin if we stayed at 26 but I guess he'd have just been gone. I like Hage better, though. It was worth moving up.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Oh yeah he's so much better than Kotkaniemi and Galchenyuk at least.

And I know I have a rep here so I won't mention Slafkovsky but I reckon he'd be in the top3 of the 2022 draft too at the very least.
I don't think it's a stretch to say he's got better offensive talent than Slaf, but the size and athleticism favors Slaf for sure. I can't f***ing wait to see those two and Suzuki. A legit first line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad