GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Is he m

Is he more a Kucherov or a Kaprizov ?
Just because of the skating difference between him and Kaprizov, I'd have to go Kucherov although I'm not counting on him to be that kind of player. 70-80 points that competes and isn't a liability defensively and it's an awesome pick, anything extra is just gravy.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Sure, he's not a guarantee, but I'm more confident that he'll be a top line forward more than anyone we have picked in like 30 years
Oh yeah he's so much better than Kotkaniemi and Galchenyuk at least.

And I know I have a rep here so I won't mention Slafkovsky but I reckon he'd be in the top3 of the 2022 draft too at the very least.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
I didn't mind the idea of Beaudoin if we stayed at 26 but I guess he'd have just been gone. I like Hage better, though. It was worth moving up.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Oh yeah he's so much better than Kotkaniemi and Galchenyuk at least.

And I know I have a rep here so I won't mention Slafkovsky but I reckon he'd be in the top3 of the 2022 draft too at the very least.
I don't think it's a stretch to say he's got better offensive talent than Slaf, but the size and athleticism favors Slaf for sure. I can't f***ing wait to see those two and Suzuki. A legit first line.

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
Greentree and Chernyshov still out there. Make something happen.

Bunch of nice RHD in the early 2nd as well. Sucks not having a 2nd two years in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad