GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
I think it is as likely that they draft Tony Marinaro as it is likely that they draft Connelly.

Molson was furious about the Mailloux selection and it played a major role in MB getting canned......I am going out on a limb and saying that Trevor Connelly absolutely will not be a Hab!

Jesus, make the bad men stop

Molson might have been furious but he should have learned a lesson that teenagers make stupid decisions but can mature and learn from their mistakes. Logan is still part of the org that says something. Connelly has serious talent, a steal at 21.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Calgary somehow finds a way to get the Devils #10 OA pick.

Calgary gets: #5 OA + #21 OA

Montreal gets: #10 +11 OA

Seems fair to me.

We get Catton + Dickinson/Yakemchuk

I'M IN. DO IT KENT.

Reactions: Gustave

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
It's hard to keep up with you all in this thread... Seigneur dieu

What's your take on the underworld of sports betting though? We want to know

Buium 3rd?

1000005397.jpg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
ngl i expected habs to get rid of a contract or 2 at this date tbh.
Not really hyped to see Armia Evans Anderson Gallagher Dvorak in our lineup. Still early but feel like we won't have much changes for next season..
Well Ylonen is done he isn't making the team so there is a start right there. Both Evans and Dvorak can be moved or dumped if we get an upgrade.
Armia wil be given every opportunity to continue his decent run of play in the hopes his potential playoff value gets noticed again.
He was actually the one bright spot on our PK from my stand point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad