GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsKraut

Mar 5, 2004
Berlin, Germany
Sorry for this question... is there any live stream availabe that can be watched over here in Europe?
I have a NHL.TV subsciption but they're not showing it.
Any youtube channel or something? Thanks for the help! May be via PM...
I HAVE to watch this!!

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Flames trying to trade up is for a D.. I don't think Tij to Flames at 9 is the slam dunk people have talked about. I think it's unnecessary pressure on a player who will have enough pressure from being a top 10 pick.
It is like the 'Habs will pick the french guy' assumption...when yes they badly need D and C

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Oh like just playing devil’s advocate. Maybe. Yeah I could be wrong. I thought Hughes was being more level headed contrarian while Gorton seemed to think passing on MM was a real mistake.

Well, it's just my overall impressions from his tone and the various previous videos I've seen from him. He didn't sound like someone going to bat for any particular player. We also don't know everything that was said outside these few second snippets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad