GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
San Jose within a year or 2 could have in their line up

Forwards:
Celebrini
William Smith
Quentin Musty
William Eklun

Defenseman.

11th pick this year

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
No, she suggested Sennecke over Demidov
1719514234416.png

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
San Jose within a year or 2 could have in their line up

Forwards:
Celebrini
William Smith
Quentin Musty
William Eklun

Defenseman.

11th pick this year
Grier is doing some stuff that might make the memories of this past joke of season disappear quickly. Adding some decent vets too.

They will be a pain in the butt sooner than later, even if they don't become a playoff team just yet, and that can depend on how those kids develop too.

Reactions: crosbyshow

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Now let's get that 14OA from Buffalo
If they really want to move up this year they do have 2 firsts next year they can try to get creative with, first of worst, top 10 protection, etc., in addition to 26. So if there is a will they can make something happen. Little riskier trading unknown quantities but if you got the hots for someone you gotta shoot your shot.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
If they really want to move up this year they do have 2 firsts next year they can try to get creative with, first of worst, top 10 protection, etc., in addition to 26. So if there is a will they can make something happen. Little riskier trading unknown quantities but if you got the hots for someone you gotta shoot your shot.
I agree Hugues has multiple options. But most probably, Buffalo would like to add a player that can help them now. 26 + ???

JoelWarlord

May 7, 2012
Halifax
People in the NHL might not have the same noises that we get. So the Leonard to Habs might have been more concentrated for them than for us, while the Reinbacher one was lesser.
Yeah like I said I can believe that GMs thought we were leaning Leonard, but a lot of the public stuff was coming from Pronman who's pretty plugged in these days and he had Reinbacher. He was also the first one to have Wright dropping to 4th in 2022, and those items were in his mock drafts based on what he's hearing from around the league, not his own opinions as a scout.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I agree Hugues has multiple options. But most probably, Buffalo would like to add a player that can help them now. 26 + ???
I do wonder if the idea of Savard like a deadline acquisition in the summer, might appeal to some teams, depending on package of course. Even, Josh Anderson, GM's love size and there is an additional 4 million in cap now, granted, he looked so sad and broken this year, but honestly, I don't think the Habs have the roster players to make these moves. It's only the roster players we like and want to keep that other teams will be interested in IMO.

Who knows my friend, stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad