GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I like most guys in our range, yes even the Ds, let's hope they don't go off board too much.

Can't wait :vhappy:

1000005245.jpg

1000005244.jpg

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
75% of this board prayed last draft when Michkov didnt go at 2-3-4 and everyone was hyped and then we know what happened.

Even if Demidov is available at 5 , I wouldnt be surprised we skip him with Lapointe and Bobrov

But per reports and from teammates, michkov also had big attitude issues. Demidov seems to be the type of player that HuGo would love to have in the room

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I like most guys in our range, yes even the Ds, let's hope they don't go off board too much.

Can't wait :vhappy:

View attachment 887847

View attachment 887842
That sphere building looks really cool , hope to see it in person 1 day

But per reports and from teammates, michkov also had big attitude issues. Demidov seems to be the type of player that HuGo would love to have in the room
attitude issues 17 year olds man ,oh my so 99% of teens. That's not a reason to pass on him

Reactions: the

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Getting ready for us to pick Sennecke so I'm not depressed if it happens. But if I'm being honest, I think we're likely to get one of Lindstrom or Demidov.

My favorite pick at 5, ranked:
1. Demidov
2. Iginla
3. Lindstrom
4. Buium

Reactions: SnapVirus

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
f***! it's almost time my dudes!!!!

these next couple days are gonna drive me a little crazy... waiting suuuxxxx....

We badly need the Demigod in Montreal... and scarily enough... I'm starting to believe it will actually happen.

WOOOOO!!! DEMIDOV HERE WE GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

.... Sorry for my outburst. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad