GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
At first glance, without the precious gift of hindsight, yes, it would. That assumes both Demidov and Reinbacher reach their first pair and first line potential obviously. The reason being that none of the RHD from this year quite bring what Reinbacher brings. We'll see. I'm thinking Demidov will be available, but I've had such shitty luck in recent years that I wouldn't be surprised if both he and Lindstrom were gone.

Are you concerned about Lindstrom’s back at all?

Lindstrom on paper is an amazing pick.. but man that back injury scares the living hell right out of me.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Lol, Demidov winning the poll by a landslide. The question is who WILL the Habs draft, not who you want them to draft. Demidov is 100% going to Chicago. Respond with “crystal ball” or “lottery numbers” comments if you want; I’ll be here to say I told you so on Friday night. Absolutely delusional to think he’ll get past 2nd overall.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
I voted Lindstrom. Demidov would be more exciting and I believe it is possible, but I believe it is slightly more likely that CBJ will pick him and we will get Lindstrom. Injuries may make them not take him and that will be fine.

However, if injuries are not a problem moving forward, he is a really nice piece to add.

GTA

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
I voted Lindstrom. Demidov would be more exciting and I believe it is possible, but I believe it is slightly more likely that CBJ will pick him and we will get Lindstrom. Injuries may make them not take him and that will be fine.

However, if injuries are not a problem moving forward, he is a really nice piece to add.
Betting sites (who should have the best take given actual money is involved) have CBJ much much more likely to take Lindstrom than Dem.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Despite the quality of dmen this year I do think Reinbacher would go top 5 in this draft too.
Agree. People seems forgetting that Reinbacher was already playing on a pro League at age of 17 years old. Josi didnt done what Reinbacher did at same age. If Reinbacher would have been in the OHL at draft year, he is not worse than Dickinson.

Apr 28, 2010
Lol, Demidov winning the poll by a landslide. The question is who WILL the Habs draft, not who you want them to draft. Demidov is 100% going to Chicago. Respond with “crystal ball” or “lottery numbers” comments if you want; I’ll be here to say I told you so on Friday night. Absolutely delusional to think he’ll get past 2nd overall.
Exactly. I want Demidov too but I voted Iginla.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I wonder what will the set up look like in there.

I’ll be travelling out west to see the GF’s son. And they are not hockey maniacs. So this phone and this forum will be my escape room.
I'm only saying this cuz I love ya bud,
But I hope there's no WiFi :D

And please hockey gods, just this once, let it be Demidov.. Somehow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad