HF Habs: 2024 NHL Draft Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do you want at #5?

• Tij Iginla

Votes: 209 49.5%
  • Cole Eiserman

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Berkly Catton

Votes: 92 21.8%
  • Konsta Helenius

Votes: 13 3.1%
  • Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 75 17.8%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
I don’t want 26 moved in a trade.

I want 2025 picks and ‘other’ used to move into the top 12, while retaining 26.

Three in the top 26. Fun, fun, fun.

Huge talent injection THIS year. Why wait?

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I don’t know, I feel like Demidov is the only player where the whole fan base would be like yup, that’s the pick.

Now if Demidov is available at 5 and they pass on him it’s where things are gonna get wild.
Which, hey, is very Habs.

We just need Slafkovsky to make the pick and say "From............. wait, where?" so it's dramatic like Price's was last year.

• Haha
Reactions: The Real Timo

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Do you guys really believe we pass on Demidov if he is there at 5?

We are taking him AINEC
I don't actually think so, but I didn't think we'd take Slaf and I thought we would take Michkov, despite all of the noise.

I have no beat on Kent and Co. Not saying either move hasn't been or won't be the right one (in Reinbacher's case) but I legitimately don't know what they're up to every year.

Reactions: Jaynki

Bourdon101

Jul 21, 2012
Demidov is not getting pas Columbus so it's pointless to discuss him. But Levshunov to the Hawks really opens up the possibility of Lindstrom at 5.

If neither are there, it's gotta be Sennecke.

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
So is this 792 pages just for this years draft or previous drafts too? Because if former you people are all nuts :D

Only this year. Welcome to HFHabs. We don’t mess around with these kids. We know everything about them.

From what time they wake up to what they had for breakfast this morning to where they live to ....

Just kidding FBI don’t show up to my door plz.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Only this year. Welcome to HFHabs. We don’t mess around with these kids. We know everything about them.

From what time they wake up to what they had for breakfast this morning to where they live to ....

Just kidding FBI don’t show up to my door plz.
What about their moms?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad