• Konsta Helenius

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 72 17.6%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.7%

• Total voters

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
It’s not wild, just misinformed. Lindstrom has a condition that neurosurgeons are best equipped to opine on, not ER doctors, et al. He doesn’t have a gunshot wound.
You don't think that an ER doctor did rotations in orthopedics in med school or can assess the implications of an orthopedic injury? Is he/she helpless in stabilizing a fracture in the ER then?

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
You don't think that an ER doctor did rotations in orthopedics in med school or can assess the implications of an orthopedic injury? Is he/she helpless in stabilizing a fracture in the ER then?
This is HF Boards. Random posters in here have more knowledge regarding Russian players than people who work for KHL teams' hockey ops departments. Random posters on HF Boards can also assess injuries better than NHL teams' medical staffs or any medical professional who examined the injured player.

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Can someone explain why Sennecke is on the DND list all of a sudden?

Would prefer a winger who is more of an goal scorer

Sure Sennecke physic is attraying but i feel we already have Dach and Slaf on the 2 top line that can provide the playmaking ability

Would rather have Igy than Sennecke, look like they Will put similar production

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

There's a cohort of hfhabs who think having your own opinion about anything is Haram, even if you do happen to be a medical doctor.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Is that video supposed to impress anyone ? And what the hell is that music ?
He’s got to be trolling.:laugh:

That music is exactly same as the rest of the garbage that is being put out by contemporary "rappers"

Videos like this only display immaturity and poor decision making which is common for 18 year olds....so it is a nothing burger.

• Haha
Reactions: Mrb1p

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Idk. Playoffs are different game than regular season. More tight, less space, more physical, mental, etc.

Some guys consistently thrive in playoffs, some don't. For multitude of reasons

Regular season games and playoff games are very different and require different traits/skills for players to thrive. Posters claiming that this does not exist should have their driving licence's revoked because they are either visually impaired or don't watch the games lol.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Man what a weird Draft this year.
Last year the top 4 was locked in but this year , gezzz beside Celebrini nothing is sure not even Demidov with CHI.
BPA from 2 to 10 is really close, comes down to positioning now almost not BPA.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Maybe Iginla too, but I give it an outside shot, like 25 or 30% chance and would perhaps prefer him in juniors were we to draft him. Seems like the kind of kid that will force hard decisions in camp.

Reactions: Hannibal

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Take Lev and have the best D in the league in 2 years

Guhle-Levshunov
Hutson-Reinbacher
Wifi-Mailloux
Engstrom-Bodgan
While in terms of best players, I have Dickinson ahead of Lev, if both were there, the difference is so slight I'd take the right handed guy. that d corps with Lev on it, is unreal.

2nd pair will be good enough to be a first pair. And 3rd pair good enough to be 2nd

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Maybe Iginla too, but I give it an outside shot, like 25 or 30% chance and would perhaps prefer him in juniors were we to draft him. Seems like the kind of kid that will force hard decisions in camp.

Have a feeling Iggy will end up one of the best player of this draft when it’s all said and done.

So much to like in this player.

Reactions: Frank JT

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I wouldn't be a big fan of this , although he already has a very pro friendly game. I'd like him to get 3 full seasons at the junior level, to really cement his progression curve. He's barely over the 100 game mark in the WHL right now, it's real thin experience before taking the next step.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
This is HF Boards. Random posters in here have more knowledge regarding Russian players than people who work for KHL teams' hockey ops departments. Random posters on HF Boards can also assess injuries better than NHL teams' medical staffs or any medical professional who examined the injured player.
Indeed. We are blessed to be fraternizing with geniuses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad