• Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 76 18.0%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Demidov to Chicago and Lindstrom to Columbus really is a nightmare scenario…but of course it’s a legitimate possibility.

I feel like Anaheim is going D regardless, but who knows.

I’d go Iginla or Buium in this case, but I have a feeling Sennecke is our guy in this hypothetical. Can’t see it being anyone else.
Not only is it a legitimate scenario, but most probably the likeliest scenario at this point

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
So Chicago passes on Demidov at 5’11 but drafts him at 6’0. This is comical. Chicago may very well end up taking Demidov but it won’t be because he is “maybe” one inch taller than originally expected. Do people really believe Chicago and other teams are altering their strategy because of one inch?

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
So Chicago passes on Demidov at 5’11 but drafts him at 6’0. This is comical. Chicago may very well end up taking Demidov but it won’t be because he is “maybe” one inch taller than originally expected. Do people really believe Chicago and other teams are altering their strategy because of one inch?
Are you surprise? Half of the comments are about height and weight....

Have you ever heard someone saying that we should draft a 6.4 forward instead of a 6.3 ? No

On the other hand people are crazy about a 6.0 player instead of a 5.11....

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
WTF is wrong with his face? Is this what he looks like when he says 'cheese'?

Another add to Skip's DND list?

Nah, Eiserman is my boy. That ugly mfer will score when it matters the most.

Yes. Every inch matters.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
I have only seen Sennecke play watching scouting vids. He is definitely intriguing. It's strange to see him stickhandle so well because he almost looks clumsy while doing it.
Yes, it’s like part video game KK and part real life KK. Puck on a string but awkward doing it.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Has nothing to do with his size, everything to do with actually getting to meet with him

JackZap

May 7, 2009
Demidov to Chicago and Lindstrom to Columbus really is a nightmare scenario…but of course it’s a legitimate possibility.

I feel like Anaheim is going D regardless, but who knows.

I’d go Iginla or Buium in this case, but I have a feeling Sennecke is our guy in this hypothetical. Can’t see it being anyone else.

not being 4th in back to back drafts might be a disaster for us.

Reactions: jrom and Rockomax

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Correct - they use the metric system.

“Wait! You’re telling us he’s 183 cm and not 181 cm??!! Get Milstein on the phone!!”

Reactions: austin316

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Ana is guaranteed taking a Dman - only a question of Levshunov or Silayev IMO
theres-just-no-guarantees-ric-flair.gif

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
The last few weeks before the draft are the best.
Right? the joy of people saying anything and everything.

He’s never had any problem going near the net to score and always went into trafic, through the middle to make plays even in his first OHL season when he was smaller.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Right? the joy of people saying anything and everything.

He’s never had any problem going near the net to score and always went into trafic, through the middle to make plays even in his first OHL season when he was smaller.

Everything gets distorted as we approach the draft. Sennecke is simultaneously a perfect player and the next KK. Iginla is Iginla Sr and a future 3rd liner who can't or won't pass. Etc. Etc. And so on.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Are you purposefully ignoring all of the reports coming out that he's impressing NHL GMs? The buzz he's generating? How his dedication to learning English and already good English skills is taking away the worry of his commitment to coming to the NHL?

We all want to believe we are getting Demidov. I believed it before today but Chicago was debating and heavily considering him against Levshunov BEFORE he answered two of the 4 biggest questions about him. Pretty easy calculus to see him pulling ahead now that he did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad