HF Habs: 2024 NHL Draft Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do you want at #5?

• Tij Iginla

Votes: 209 49.5%
  • Cole Eiserman

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Berkly Catton

Votes: 92 21.8%
  • Konsta Helenius

Votes: 13 3.1%
  • Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 75 17.8%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I think i just saw that Martin Lapointe is at the Prince Albert Raiders and Broncos game tonight.

Ryder Ritchie is a top 15, potential top 10 pick for next draft

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I wish he were a better skater, that's the one thing I can't quite get behind right now. I like a lot of what he does outside of that.

Yeah, unless we have another 1st. Guys like Boisvert and Masse will fall between our first selection and our second selection.

I'm mainly looking at the dynamic skilled forwards, guys like Lindstrom are interesting but they aren't gonna break games open.

Reactions: Sagikev

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Lindstrom looks like the kinda guy who could break a game open. He's got some really good tools and at least I didn't see any of the tunnel vision that people were talking about.

A few times in Goldenhands' video you see him thinking ahead, lot of give and go's to complement the frame, speed and hands.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Lindstrom looks like the kinda guy who could break a game open. He's got some really good tools and at least I didn't see any of the tunnel vision that people were talking about.

A few times in Goldenhands' video you see him thinking ahead, lot of give and go's to complement the frame, speed and hands.

The size, the speed, the dangles in thight, the skills and the powerfoward move of dropping the shoulder tocrash the net ans scores. Ouffffff Everything i love in a player.

And he’s a center that appears to be already good at faceoff. The kid is going high.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016

Thats my opinion as well after 2 games, the tunnel vision comments are overblown. Its shaping out to be a really good dratt at the top, some really good players I like including Catton.

Most electrifying player for me is Demidov hands down, but he tries to do too much at times like trying to beat a compact defensive block on his own, will have to simplify his game at time instead of trying to deke everyone. But in term of pure talent, he is one of the best danglers/puckhandlers in the past drafts.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Not that we need any more goalies but Maxim Sokolov is putting up sick #'s in the MHL. I guess he was injured last year as he barely played any games but might be someone to keep an eye on.

Reactions: Sagikev

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I think we have to draft someone with a polished offensive game already, no more projects. Celebrini, Eiserman, or Catton. Demidov if they trust him, unlikely they do.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Dach had A++ vision and absolutely refused to shoot the puck. How are they even remotely similar.

The way they skate with puck, size, puck protection, physical side, play around the net.

Only difference is Dach more of a passer and Lindstrom more of a shooter.

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
The way they skate with puck, size, puck protection, physical side, play around the net.

Only difference is Dach more of a passer and Lindstrom more of a shooter.
That's like 80% of who they are.

It's like saying Desharnais and Caufield are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad